Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and such for the diary threads.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules and such for the diary threads. Empty
PostSubject: Rules and such for the diary threads.   Rules and such for the diary threads. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:15 pm

cherry Hello!

Again just a few things to go over here...yes I am typing these all out. LoL.

1. Biggest thing for the diaries, just like the photos- make one thread and add onto it. This benefits everyone. everyones diary gets time on the first page, and if you ever want to look through it, it's all in one thread. The only time it's wise to create another one is when your diary thread get to like..240 replies/entries.
2. Back up your diary if it's something you want to keep. Hopefully the Forum Gods will bless us and it will not crash, but I can't promise that...personally my entries will be typed in word pad, saved on my computer, and then pasted in here.
3. This is your diary...but it's nice to give people a bit of warning if you have a sailor's mouth, or talk about mature topics a lot.

Sank you!
Back to top Go down
https://brokenapathy.darkbb.com

Rules and such for the diary threads.
Page 1 of 1