Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Lost: Lily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

Love Lost: Lily Empty
PostSubject: Love Lost: Lily   Love Lost: Lily Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 am

So Lily came into my life on a regular day at work. I ran a forklift at a warehouse, and Lily just started as one of the processing people. She had the prettiest long brown flowing hair, and eyes that shinned like a lighthouse poking through a thick New England fog. Her laugh was like a thousand children playing games on the schoolhouse field on a mid-August twilight. The first sparkling kiss we shared was a bolt of lightning between our lips that lit the fires of passion and intrigue between our two lonely hearts.
But we weren't truly lonely as I had my wife and she had her fiance that we would go home to every night. My marriage was already ruined because of her infidelity years past. I stayed because we needed to play the role of a happy family for the benefit of our three children. Lily and her fiance shared a similiar situation as she had one child to her betrothed of nine years, but his amorous libido strayed away from her open loving soul.
We shared a similar perspective and the fairness, attention, and affection that we both craved were provided by each other in a magical way. We left work around midnight and went to the diner down the road. We enjoyed the company of ourselves and our friends until the early morning. Neither of us wanted the night to end so we drove around until we made it to the small lake at the center of the town where I used to live. A small stroll around lake led us to the gazebo on the far end of the lake. Our embrace seemed to last for hours until our tongues danced with each other for another eternity. Our passion and our fire were expressed with one another as we made love under the top of the gazebo as we watched the earth begin a new day with the heat of the morning sunlight bathe our bodies in warmth. In those few hours I lived a lifetime of happiness, which will hopefully last all my days. I lost Lily after that night, but the time we spent together was worth the pain of not having her. I love you Lily. I always will.
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

PostSubject: A side note   Love Lost: Lily Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:08 am

That one was from the heart. short and sweet only because i didn't want to relive the pain.
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

PostSubject: Re: Love Lost: Lily   Love Lost: Lily Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:22 am

Wow, you have wonderful descriptions!
This was more sad then most love stories for some reason...
We always assume that people are ripped apart by such big things that are out of control.
And forget about real life little things.
I really enjoyed this write. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

PostSubject: Re: Love Lost: Lily   Love Lost: Lily Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:22 am

Tin wrote:
Wow, you have wonderful descriptions!
This was more sad then most love stories for some reason...
We always assume that people are ripped apart by such big things that are out of control.
And forget about real life little things.
I really enjoyed this write. Thanks. Smile

I try to describe things so that when people read my work, they feel the way I feel and not how they would feel. To provoke unease in anything makes a difference. I'm glad that I was able to share both the love and the sadness, to make others see both sides at the same time, like how I felt them. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Lost: Lily   Love Lost: Lily Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lost: Lily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Apathy :: Artistic Infection :: Short Stories-
Jump to: