Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site is about to be opened!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Site is about to be opened!! Empty
PostSubject: Site is about to be opened!!   Site is about to be opened!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Yes after the hospital and the move I'm ready to open the main site.
I will be collecting certain snippets from everyone's submissions.
For the first week it's going to be my stuff...this is mainly because I have limited usage of the internet.
But when I finally get it hooked up (100 dollars I gotta save for comcast!) I will be showcasing people's work on the main site.

To make things quicker and easier anyone who is interested in being showcased on the main site is going to be asked to write up a short biography of yourself and send in a picture. This way when you're on the 'Member's Profile's page' people with similar interests can see who you are. In addition to this, if you would like your profile to contain a link to your website (Myspace, facebook...whatever) just include the address in that e-mail and I'll be happy to set it up for you.

We're moving forward!

[url=Crider.christina@gmail.com]Please e-mail this information to me here.[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://brokenapathy.darkbb.com

Site is about to be opened!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Apathy :: Member Interactions :: Important Announcements!-
Jump to: