Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Empty
PostSubject: Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything?   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:04 am

So has anyone ever heard of Oil Pulling? If not, Oil Pulling is the process of swishing oil in your mouth like mouth wash. I'm not talking about your everyday motor oil. Nope, i'm talking about Seasame or Sunflower oil. If this can do what it says it can do, then this would cure almost everything on the planet. Below is some information from http://www.oilpulling.com with the method and some precautions.

The method.
n the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach.

Precautions
(a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces. Nothing is to be done.

(b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil.

(c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

*check out the website for some amazing results*
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

PostSubject: A challenge to everyone   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:08 am

I challenge you to see if this benefits you in any way. If you believe that this works, then do it and tell everyone how you have improved. If you don't believe in this, then I challenge you to try it for 2 weeks and see if you still believe. I know I'm gonna do it. There's some things that could be fixed on me that this is supposed to help. I'll let everyone know my results!!
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

PostSubject: First day report   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Well, after work this morning I went to get some oil. Had to go to two different stores. I found some extra virgin Sesame Oil. I don't believe that it was cold-pressed. There was some cold-pressed walnut oil sitting next to it, but I wanted to make sure that I did it like the article says so I opted for the Sesame oil.

Went home, had an empty stomach, and oil pulled for 15 minutes. The taste...not so good. Maybe it is when you cook with it but when you're doin it straight up it's not wonderful. Everything was cool until ten minutes into it when my gag reflex took over. I struggled for the last 5 minutes until I made my way to the bathroom and spit that stuff out.

I ended up doing it again right before work also. As I see it, the first day was a success. Now let's just see if I can keep up with it. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

PostSubject: Re: Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything?   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am

Holy crap...if it works- I guess I cou- no...
No I couldn't. Good luck with that. XD
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

PostSubject: Three-day update   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Ok. Still doin the Oil Pulling. The taste, still horrible. If there were anything for me to look for to be "better", then I haven't seen it. Of course for me, I need instant gratification. I'll still keep doin it. It would be nice to last a week, but i can't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything?   Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oil Pulling...The magical cure for everything?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Apathy :: Serious discussion :: Diet and nutrition-
Jump to: