Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tin's Diary post.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Tin's Diary post.   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:40 am

Feb 19th 2008

So it's 4:27 AM, I'm dreading telling my boss that I need one more day to recover from this 'attack' on my immune system. I'm awaiting the addiction to the painkillers that will follow me, and make the rest of the week just darn lovely.

It's surprising...today I'm feeling better, but yesterday was the best. Me and Chris went out to what we thought was Chinese- ended up being Thai food for lunch. Of course we had no idea what we were getting, but I trailed behind him and ordered the same thing he did. LOL. I got lemon grass soup (Blech!) and a thai roll (Yum!) with mine. He pulled through for us though, it was all wonderful. I think the thing that made this place special was the atmosphere. Then we dropped off his tax stuff...I need to get my banking information and I'll be 425 bucks richer!

My memory has been so bad lately!

Oh and then yesterday on the way home from dropping Chris off, I had my window cracked to have a smoke...and a rock flew in the little crack in my window and hit me in the eye! WTF is that crap? I was afraid it was a bug but...guess not.

Guh I can't wait to not have to take this crap anymore...I have really bad delusions. Like I close my eyes and see people all ..morphed looking...with their jaws unhinged. Kind of like a dummy...And I'm not even asleep. It scares me...stupid oxycodone...

Well I guess that's all for now...Gotta try to get more peoples on here! Lol...with the help of my boyo and my friend Brian, I'm sure the site will be up and blaizing in no time.
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tin's Diary post.   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:45 pm

So I have to go to a doctor next Tuesday...
I'm really nervous...it'll just be more pills and more money dished out.
I really need to get a hold of shit money wise...I know I should be in therapy.
But mom doesn't pay for that anymore..and I'm already finding myself slipping..letting rent go late, or the car payment- asking Chris for money...all kinds of crap. And I hate it.
I'm kinda bummed lately. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tin's Diary post.   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm

So yeah...
So I have this job right? And it's supposed to be a really good job that could really get you somewhere and blah fricken blah...

IHATEIT.
I get so twitchy when I don't know what I'm doing... It's just not something I'm comfortable with.
This place makes me feel so dumb. Least I work with good people. Smile
My boyo got me a zippo today that made me so happy! It says 'I have issues' on it. XD
He is just perfect for me. Exscuse the gush moment but I couldn't be happier then i am with him. Like you can always tell when you're with the one you're meant to be with. I mean yeah we argue sometimes but we never FIGHT. Like no one has ever had to sleep on the couch or get dropped off or stranded somewhere. And today he took me to chinese for lunch so I could eat some squid. Yes, I know weird, but I love that stuff. So yeah...note to the world, I love him.

It's nice to have something work out the way it's supposed to!
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tin's Diary post.   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:17 am

I'm so happy for you. To have someone so special in your life like this is so wonderful!! Chris seems like such a great person. I can't wait for the day when all four of us get together and we get to meet him!!
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Refreshing   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Yes,

So I also have a livejournal, and I posted on it and I admitted that I am immensely afraid of the dark.

Yes, I am aware I'm 22. And when I told Chris I posted it he was all 'aren't you worried what people are gonna say? I'm so proud of you just putting your fear out there like that.'

I was so confused! Who cares if I'm afraid of the dark, I have mental issues that complicated things.
Reni was really sweet and encouraging though, I love her.
And my Niki and Brian.

And my boyo...Boyo hasn't been around a lot lately...working another job. I don't think I've been this depressed in a while, but I really miss him... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tin's Diary post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tin's Diary post.   Tin's Diary post. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tin's Diary post.
Page 1 of 1