Broken Apathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Apathy

A place to share art, images, join discussions and meet new people.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey everyone!! Wanted to pop in and say hi. I welcome others to do so as well. I'm excited to see how this place grows and what all we get to do and who we end up meeting. I was born without the "artistic" gene, but I have a flair for words so you'll be seeing some of my writing on here sometime. If you like what I write, Great! If you don't, then that's your opinion, no matter how wrong you are tongue Anyways, I hope to see this place blow up with posts and excitement!! -Later
Back to top Go down
Tin
Regular
Regular
Tin

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there. :)   Welcome All!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks for the post! Yeah we'll be hoping to see a lot here in the next few days! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZedRyk
Regular
Regular
ZedRyk

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:06 am

as long as people look at Myspace bulletins and do it. This sure beats those stupid surveys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome All!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All!!   Welcome All!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Apathy :: Member Interactions :: General Chit-chat-
Jump to: